Visitor Management System
Terms and Conditions of Use
- In these Terms and Conditions, the following words and expressions, unless the context otherwise admits or requires, have the following meaning:
- "Company" means KEPPEL DATACENTRE LIMITED;
- "Keppel Group" means the Company and its affiliates, subsidiaries or joint ventures worldwide;
- "Information" means any information submitted by you and transmitted via this Website;
- "Database" means the database established, operated and maintained by the Company which may contains your information and particulars; and
- "Personal Data" means the personal particulars submitted by you and transmitted via this Website.
- you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions and our Privacy Statement;
- you are at least 18 years old and have the necessary legal capacity, right, power and authority to agree to these Terms and Conditions
- the reproduction of the Personal Data and/or Information as submitted by you and transmitted via this Website will not breach any contract or infringe or violate any copyright, trademark or any other personal or proprietary right of any claim or person or render the Company liable to any claim or proceedings whatsoever;
- any Personal Data and contents supplied in connection therewith is accurate, complete, up to date and true;
- any Personal Data or Information complies with the requirements of all relevant laws, legislations, rules and regulations for the time being in force and applicable in all relevant jurisdictions; and
- all Personal Data, Information and contents submitted by you and transmitted via this Website is legal, decent, honest and truthful.
- your connection to this Website;
- your breach of any Terms and Conditions;
- your violation of any rights of another person or entity; or
- your breach of any statutory requirement, duty or law.